Firearms Safety, I certify that I have read and agree to the following safety rules when handling a firearm, ammunition, or firearm accessory:
1. ALWAYS keep the gun pointed in a safe direction. This is the primary rule of gun safety. A safe direction means that the gun is pointed so that even if it were to go off it would not cause injury or damage.
The key to this rule is to control where the muzzle or front end of the barrel is pointed at all times. Common sense dictates the safest direction, depending on different circumstances.
2. Firearms Safety, ALWAYS keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot. When holding a gun, rest your finger on the trigger guard or along the side of the gun. Until you are actually ready to fire, do not touch the trigger.
3. ALWAYS keep the gun unloaded until ready to use. Whenever you pick up a gun, immediately engage the safety device if possible, and, if the gun has a magazine, remove it before opening the action and looking into the chamber(s) which should be clear of ammunition.
If you do not know how to open the action or inspect the chamber(s), leave the gun alone and get help from someone who does.
Also, when using or storing a gun, always follow these NRA rules:
1. Firearms Safety, Know your target and what is beyond. Be absolutely sure you have identified your target beyond any doubt. Equally important, be aware of the area beyond your target. This means observing your prospective area of fire before you shoot. Never fire in a direction in which there are people or any other potential for mishap. Think first, shoot second.
2. Firearms Safety, Know how to use the gun safely. Before handling a gun, learn how it operates. Know its basic parts, how to safely open and close the action and remove any ammunition from the gun or magazine. Remember, a gun’s mechanical safety device is never foolproof. Nothing can ever replace safe gun handling.
3. Be sure the gun is safe to operate. Just like other tools, guns need regular maintenance to remain operable. Regular cleaning and proper storage are a part of the gun’s general upkeep. If there is any question concerning a gun’s ability to function, Here you can get best, Glock for sale, a knowledgeable gunsmith should look at it.
4. Firearms Safety, Use only the correct ammunition for your gun. Only BBs, pellets, cartridges, or shells designed for a particular gun can be fired safely in that gun. Most guns have the ammunition type stamped on the barrel.
Ammunition can be identified by information printed on the box and sometimes stamped on the cartridge. Do not shoot the gun unless you know you have the proper ammunition.
5. Firearms Safety, Wear eye and ear protection as appropriate. Guns are loud and the noise can cause hearing damage. They can also emit debris and hot gas that could cause eye injury. For these reasons, shooting glasses and hearing protectors should be worn by shooters and spectators.
6. Firearms Safety, never use alcohol or over the counter, prescription, or other drugs before or while shooting. Alcohol, as well as any other substance likely to impair normal mental or physical bodily functions, must not be used before or while handling or shooting guns.
7. Firearms Safety, Store guns so they are not accessible to unauthorized persons. Many factors must be considered when deciding where and how to store guns. A person’s particular situation will be a major part of the consideration. Dozens of gun storage devices, as well as locking devices that attach directly to the gun, are available.
However, mechanical locking devices, like the mechanical safeties built into guns, can fail and should not be used as a substitute for safe gun handling and the observance of all gun safety rules.
8. Firearms Safety, be aware that certain types of guns and many shooting activities require additional safety precautions.
9. Firearms Safety, Cleaning Regular cleaning is important in order for your gun to operate correctly and safely. Taking proper care of it will also maintain its value and extend its life. Your gun should be cleaned every time that it is used.
A gun brought out of prolonged storage should also be cleaned before shooting. Accumulated moisture and dirt, or solidified grease and oil, can prevent the gun from operating properly.
Before cleaning your gun, make absolutely sure that it is unloaded. The gun’s action should be open during the cleaning process. Also, be sure that no ammunition is present in the cleaning area. is committed to protecting the information you provide us.
To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of the information, betafirearmsusa.com has in place appropriate security procedures to safeguard the information we collect.
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive data such as credit card information. SSL encryption is designed to make the information unreadable by anyone but us. This security measure is working when you see either the symbol of an unbroken key or closed lock (depending on your browser) on the bottom of your browser window.
Credit card numbers are used only for processing payments and kept secure and confidential.
If there are updates to the terms of the firearmssuppliers.com Online Privacy Statement, we will post those changes and update the revision date in this document, so you will always know what information we collect online, how we use it, and what choices you have.
Returns and Cancellations
Should the need arise; we will do our best to cancel an order at no charge provided that it is canceled by 5:00 pm on the day of order. We work fast to fill orders, so please contact us immediately if you need to cancel an order.
If an order cancellation request occurs after 5:00 pm on the date the order was placed, it is agreed that the customer will pay to incur a 15% cancellation fee. This is to help offset costs incurred by legagunshopusa.com.
Returns on accessories are accepted for merchandise that is defective unless it has been modified or installed in a build (those items will be subject to manufacturer warranty). Betafirearmsusa.com will provide a refund or exchange on all other accessories found defective provided that the customer notifies us of the defect within 5 days of the item being delivered.
Betafirearmsusa.com will also arrange for the defective items to be picked up and returned to us by the original shipper. Please do not return packages prior to receiving a return authorization. Please use the Live Chat or “Contact Us” form to receive a return authorization.
All non-defective returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee with a $15 minimum. Please note, items returned without packaging or destroyed packaging will be subject to up to a 50% restocking fee. The customer is also responsible for return shipping charges. Betafirearmsusa.com will not provide return labels.
Firearms Safety, all returns must be received within 30 days from the date of purchase, or they will be refused. Please do not return an order prior to receiving a return authorization. Returns not receiving a prior authorization will be refused. Ammo cannot be returned due to safety reasons (no exceptions). T-Shirts and Other Apparel cannot be returned. Please use the Live Chat or “Contact Us” form to receive a return authorization.